View Profile craZend

3 audio Reviews with Responses

All 14 Reviews

Yes, just yes, complete yes. I recently got back to Castle Crashers and used the Necromancer from the DLC, I'm getting back into Newgrounds in general as well. Now I'm moving to Battleblock Theater and planning to replay Alien Hominid eventually. This remaster made the nostalgia hit me like a (attempts to think of a good Necromancer pun, cant....) Truck. I'm probably a little late to say, but it's cool and thank you for remaking this masterpiece.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! All I did was mix it a little differently for modern times though. I'm hoping more people give the upcoming new album a chance.

Awesome! I like the first one a lot better but that's the thing with remakes. I'm gonna make a Geometry dash level on this one too. Now it sounds a lot like the first one, but a different rhythm. That's what I like about it.
It. Its awesome. :-D

RealFaction responds:

Thanks, just be sure to give me credit.

Ahhhh. One of the first games I ever played was castle crashers. It took me years to beat it and when I saw the necromancer I fell in love. But the awesome music that was playing also got my sisters attention! Now I bought the necromancer DLC and used him a lot! But nothing stopped me from fighting the necromancer as the necromancer. But I loved this music and it reminds me of the good old days of playing castle crashers. I'm also making a geometry dash level of this song. I will never part from this song and will always listen to it to remember my childhood. You are kinda my hero. This was the first video game theme I loved and now my sisters and friends complain how I'm talking about this song or another one. Thank you for making me the guy I am now, the dude sitting with his headphones listening to the enderman rap making a Minecraft texture pack.

RealFaction responds:

Aww thanks! You should check out my other music, Simple Sight Part 2 is uploaded to, Piercing Lazer has had new music coming out, I've been working on the new record :D Thanks!

yo, blockheads are people also, ok? chill out

Zach @craZend